Forums Dancehall Reggae The best foods for sharp eyesight

Posted December 8, 2018 02:03 AM

I have enjoyed perfect vision for most of my life. In fact, I’m the only one of my immediate family who doesn’t wear some sort of corrective eye wear. Most of my family didn’t need glasses until their twenties. Maybe I’m just lucky. But I really think that for many people (certainly not all, as there are some serious degenerative issues for some people), the key to good vision is a matter of proper function. I started noticing a decline in my eyesight during graduate school… specifically during the month that I spent almost all day at a computer working on my thesis. I worried that my time for glasses was coming. As I graduated and moved into the “real world” I found myself spending more hours in an office with no window and a computer against a wall that allowed no interaction with a distant horizon. My eyes and vision began to suffer even more. Since my eyesight was still good enough to avoid glasses for the time being, I decided to experiment. After some solid research and thorough observations of my movement patterns regarding vision, I began my own “eye therapy.”

http://jrhonest.com/zenith-labs-vision-20-reviews/

Video CMS powered by ViMP (Ultimate) © 2010-2024